Nate Hagens discusses how all of our lives will be influenced by how we react to the coming era of harder to extract and more costly fossil fuels that will be combined with cleaner but more stochastic energy types.
- mhaubner on WEP2018 TV: Energy, Money and Technology – From the Lens of the Superorganism
- Nate Hagens on A Guide to Being Human in 21st Century – Earth Day 2016
- Rural on A Guide to Being Human in 21st Century – Earth Day 2016
- chwik on The Converging Energy and Environmental Crises – A Pep Talk for those Paying Attention
- Philip Bogdonoff on Humans and Earth: Transitioning from Teenagers to Adults as a Species (lecture)